THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Awful non-game!

I didn't enjoy it at all nor find anything funny in it.

I didn't make a video of playing it on youtube either.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

This is freaking awesome. With a save feature and some of the intentional problems fixed I could play this for hours. I had to make myself stop because I knew I would eventually have to lose my game. Hell, you could do those things and maybe bit more and sell it on steam for a couple bucks, would be a better value than NMS.

I actually still want to play NMS despite the problems, but the price is too steep and my computer can't run it.

Great parody and great game!

Skudge responds:

Thank you, means a lot!

Dark Deception Dark Deception

Really cool. I don't think I'll play it long enough to actually finish though. wouldn't mind at least a checkpoint system if not a save (saves at half done or something).

It also runs really well on my system that usually runs into performance issues running unity through webpages.

markiplier led me here, btw

Labyrinth: SoS Labyrinth: SoS

very good game but it does get too easy too soon. it is kind of satisfying when towards the end you get so much power or so many abilities that you plow through enemies and obstacles, but it happens too soon here. plus its not too hard to begin with.

i do have to say though... chrome flash is more buggy than IE and FF? sorry, in general, that's nuts.

PestoForce responds:

I know it sounds crazy, but chrome does some weird frame rate management in flash that can interfere with the game running reliably.

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

if the point was to recreate the frustration of the original castlevania, you nailed it. i really want to love it, it's really well done for the most part, it but it just gets too irritating to play for very long.

This is the Only Level 3 This is the Only Level 3

another awesome game

I saw "This is the Only Level 3" on my RSS feed and immediately thought "well there goes any productivity tonight and probably tomorrow".

Pogo Swing! Pogo Swing!

good game

I like it, funny and good gameplay.

it amuses and saddens me that people think learn2fly was original.

Skincraft Skincraft

awesome skin editor

this is an awesome skin editor. just started on minecraft and I wish I knew more people playing it so i could tell them about this.

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

great until lock up at end

was going good until it locked up with the boss at prob about 10%

controls locked up, couldn't move or attack, just got to watch life go down.

Satanorium Satanorium

the safe is a pain

I liked it and wanted to finish it, but I gave up at the safe because it was buggy and I couldn't get it open. I tried a walkthrough to verify my numbers I still don't understand how the dials were supposed to work. walkthrough shows moving them both to the right a little bit, which isn't how safes work. and half the time I tried to click on the outer wheel it clicked on the inner wheel.